Passport > passport renewal/extension
You can apply to renew your passport if you still have your last passport and:
- it was a standard UK adult ten-year passport or a UK five-year child’s passport issued before you were 16
- it is undamaged
- you do not need to change your name or national status
You cannot renew your passport if:
- you were previously included as a child on someone else’s passport
In this case you will need to apply for a first adult passport.
To renew an adult ten-year 32-page passport costs:
- £77.50 for the standard service
- £112.50 for the one-week Fast Track Service
- £129.50 for the one-day Premium service
If you were born on or before 2 September 1929, your passport is free of charge. However, you will need to pay the extra fee for Fast Track or Premium services if you use them.